|Job Title:||Privacy Advisor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jose Carrizales|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 10:59|
Excellent opportunity for a Privacy Advisor to help develop the Privacy Practice of a British leading technology company. You will act as a Subject Matter Expert, providing prompt, professional advice to the business. They have an extensive security budget and can offer strong opportunities for progression.
The firm operates globally with a headcount of over 12.000 employees. They are known for their impressive ability to develop technologies that defy convention, seeking to solve problems that others choose to ignore.
What does the role entail?
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, providing prompt, professional advice to the business.
- Keeping track of evolving laws and regulations, especially those that affect commercial, IT and product communications, to ensure full compliance of the organisation.
- Responsible of proactively conducting DPIA's where necessary, managing SAR processes, reviewing and maintaining data processing records, taking ownership of data breach management.
- Analysing and reporting any privacy risk that may arise from business changes in relation to personal identifiable information processed by commercial and IT.
- Support and the maintenance of vendor privacy due diligence and contractual safeguards.
What does the role require?
- 1 - 3 years' experience within Privacy with proven record of acting as main point of contact for the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management. Being able to translate technical solutions into everyday language.
- Certifications from IAPP will be highly valued (CIPP, CIPM)
- Proactiveness and autonomy to independently find and apply pragmatic solutions to complex operational and compliance matters.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's