|Job Title:||Privacy Advisor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jose Carrizales|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 16:02|
Excellent opportunity for a Privacy Advisor to help develop the Privacy Practice of one of UK largest fashion retailers. The firm has over 200 shops and a headcount of more than 14,000 employees. This opportunity is providing unparalleled progression opportunities with privacy projects that come with great amount of visibility, autonomy and responsibility.
What does the role entail?
- Acting as main point of contact for Privacy matters.
- Managing Subjects Access Requests
- Maintain a log of Privacy incidents.
- Data breach management and liaising with Information Commissioners Office when needed.
- Conduct DPIA's
- Establish and maintain Breach Logs
- Monitor training penetration across the business
- Assist the ongoing maintenance of Privacy related policies
- Providing guidance on Payment Card Industry and Department of Social Security compliance (PCI DSS)
- Taking ownership of the completion of Risk Registers across both Distribution Centre and Head Office
- Develop your own learning log to capture issues arising from audits and document your findings / actions.
What does the role require?
- Extensive experience within data protection / privacy role, ideally in the retail sector
- Certifications such as CIPP/CIPPM/GDPR
- Previous experience with Payment Card Industry and Department of Social Security
- Good communication skills. Ability to translate technical solutions to non-technical people
- Knowledge of Data Mapping & Process Logs
- Ability to follow methodology to complete Risk Registers across the Distribution Centre & Head Office
- Stakeholder management.
Salary : 40 - 50K
Role: Privacy Advisor
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Jose Carrizales direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation Privacy & Data Protection Recruitment Consultant.
Direct Line - 02039295890
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Development Manager - Advertising Privacy
Data Protection Director - Fortune 200 (REMOTE)
New York, USA
Director of Compliance - Healthtech Startup
New York, USA
US$170000 - US$180000 per annum
Data Governance Manager
City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits