|Job Title:||Privacy Advisor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jose Carrizales|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 09:39|
Excellent opportunity for a Privacy Advisor.
What does the role entail?
- Acting as main point of contact for Privacy matters.
- Managing Subjects Access Requests
- Data breach management and liaising with Information Commissioners Office when needed.
- Conduct DPIA's
- Assist the ongoing maintenance of Privacy related policies
- Providing guidance on Payment Card Industry and Department of Social Security compliance (PCI DSS)
What does the role require?
- Extensive experience within data protection / privacy role
- Certifications such as CIPP/CIPPM/GDPR
- Good communication skills. Ability to translate technical solutions to non-technical people
- Stakeholder management.
Salary : 40 - 50K
Role: Privacy Advisor
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Jose Carrizales direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation Privacy & Data Protection Recruitment Consultant.
Direct Line - 02039295890
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's