Privacy Analyst/Program Manager - Global Technology Company
|Job Title:||Privacy Analyst/Program Manager - Global Technology Company|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Contact Name:||Jason Chacho|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 14:32|
Lawrence Harvey is partnering with a Global Technology company for a Privacy Analyst/Program Manager within their Privacy Architecture team. The ideal candidate will have been working as a Privacy Analyst/Program Manager/Engineer recently with a strong background in software development.
This is a very unique opportunity to join one of the most exciting technology companies in the world within a growing Privacy team. You will be working closely with the privacy architects and engineers to manage & track privacy controls, mitigations, and remediations; as well as ensuring that SLA's are met.
This role sits within a team that oversees projects across the business and has a fast-paced environment with the goal of accelerating engineering rather than impeding it. Initially this role will be brought on for a 6-month contract with the intent to convert to a full-time opportunity.
- Track and prioritize incoming requests and follow-up with customers or the privacy experts to ensure that SLA's are met
- Evaluate privacy risk and provide actionable privacy controls
- Manage remediations and ensure existing vulnerabilities are addressed
- Make process improvements: Ensure consistent tracking of tickets/fixes, create and manage dashboards for reporting, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or other similar fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a privacy engineer/analyst or privacy program management role
- Experience in privacy/data protection principles
- Comfortable working with a high volume of incoming requests and track their progress
- Ability to review design and flag risks to then escalate to appropriate decision makers
- Strong Excel, JIRA, Tableau and data management skills
- Location: Bay Area, remote start with potential to be fully remote moving forward
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£00 - £1 per day
Cyber Security Manager
£60000 - £85000 per annum + plus attractive bonus
Insight and Analytics Manager
£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Risk and Audit Manager
£35000 - £45000 per annum
CRM Analytics Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits