Privacy Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Privacy Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jose Carrizales|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 10:26|
Privacy Compliance Manager
A leading market research organisation is seeking a Privacy Compliance Manager to help build their Privacy Practice and support the implementation of their Global Privacy Program. This role comes with great international exposure and opportunities for career progress.
What does the role entail?
You will lead in partnership with other stakeholders the implementation of their Global Privacy Program in order to achieve full GDPR compliance. This position will play a key role in the regular risk assessment process and support the implementation of mitigation activities.
- Provide compliance and legal advise in order to reduce Data Protection&Privacy risks.
- Assist and conduct internal and external audit requests.
- Investigate and resolve compliance and Data Protection&Privacy issues.
- Work closely with other departments (Legal, Compliance, IT, HR).
- lead buildout of a strategic and comprehensive privacy program.
- make sure privacy policies and forms are kept up-to-date.
- Design and develop appropriate training to bring up comprehensive Privacy awareness.
- Serves as a technical resource for IRI's data mapping and privacy assessment software.
- Liaise with CPO and DPO as needed.
What is expected from candidates?
- Law degree (highly valued) - qualified in Italy or the UK.
- Hold any accreditations from IAPP, CIPP, CIPT, ISEB, etc., (preferred).
- 3 to 5 years experience in privacy (consulting, private practice or legal in house, information security).
- Knowledge of EU data privacy laws.
- Experience in developing policy and compliance training.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (preferred).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of data mapping, information security requirements, working knowledge of IT systems and data management, EU data privacy and data protection regulation and developments in the area.
- Experience reviewing and drafting privacy and data protection related contract provisions, analyzing vendor agreements, and responding to RFIs and proposals.
- Experience of working in a large, global organization
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Italian (Highly valued)
Location: Milan or Bracknell
Position: Compliance Privacy Manager
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Jose Carrizales direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation Privacy & Data Protection Recruitment Consultant.
Direct Line - 02039295890
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£80000 - £100000 per annum
Data Compliance Manager
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Data Privacy Counsel
Brighton, East Sussex
£600000 - £650000 per annum + 8.400 Car Allowance
Global Privacy Counsel & DPO (contract)
South West England, England