|Job Title:||Privacy Counsel|
|Salary:||£80000 - £95000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Hunt|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2022 16:42|
£80,000-£95,000 + Bonus
Opportunity to work on in an exciting Marketing and advertising company which is expanding globally
Day to day responsibilities
- Support the Senior Data Privacy Counsel with the implementation of the global compliance programme changes.
- Update and maintain data maps.
- Populate and maintain risk register.
- Develop and deliver data privacy training programmes.
- Work across all areas of the organisation to develop and implement global privacy
- Ensure data privacy risks are considered in new projects and initiatives.
- Lead Administrator on OneTrust to support and oversee the preparation of Records of Processing Activities (ROPA) and Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
- Assist with Data Subject Rights Requests, third party contract reviews, and the investigation, resolution and reporting of data privacy complaints and breaches.
- 2+ PQE
- legal IT/commercial experience with Data Privacy
- Experience working within GDPR & CCPA
- CIPP/AIPP Certification
- Working knowledge of OneTrust
- Experience in project management and multi-national organisations
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's