|Job Title:||Privacy counsel|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Hunt|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2022 10:21|
Fully Remote - £80 000 - £100 000 - Tech/Software
Opportunity to join one of the worlds largest enterprise software providers
We have an exciting role for a motivated Privacy Counsel to join the Corporate Compliance & Ethics team in the Legal Department. The Privacy Counsel will be working on all aspects related to the Groups global privacy matters.
- Provide legal advice on privacy and cybersecurity related matters on a global basis.
- support data privacy compliance across the business, supporting and delivering the data privacy strategy, implementing best practices and ensuring that a "privacy by design" approach is embedded within the organisation.
- Accountability for data privacy activities, providing expert guidance on data protection laws, carrying out DPIA's where required and working closely with the operational areas in order to deliver the best possible outcome from a privacy perspective.
- Supporting internal privacy and compliance audits, as well as investigating information incidents involving personal data.
- Developing and delivering privacy training.
- Assisting in the performance of third party risk assessments.
- Negotiating privacy terms in commercial contracts and supporting the Legal Commercial team on privacy matters.
- Implementing data protection policy and processes, internally and in relation to third party processors.
- Ensuring consistency of approach at global level in respect of data privacy strategies.
- Processing access request that are received by the business.
- Ensuring readiness for any changes in laws and regulations, research and analysis on developments in privacy law.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ Years PQE
- Prior experience in Data Protection
- Experience in technology and IT would be desirable
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's