Privacy Lead - Rights Processing (Global Financial Services)
|Job Title:||Privacy Lead - Rights Processing (Global Financial Services)|
|Salary:||£70000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits (negotiable)|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 10:20|
Excellent opportunity for a senior Privacy Professional to join a Global Financial Services/Professional Services leader as Privacy Operations Lead specialising in Individual Rights Processing.
What does this mean for you?
You will serve as a Global Privacy Leader and advisor for Individual Rights Processing taking full ownership of this workstream for the firm across 100+ countries.
What does the role entail?
- You will be the Global point of contact for Individual Rights Processing
- Deliver training and continuously improving the Individual Rights Processing workstream
- Support privacy champions with privacy process execution
- Responding to data subject requests, performing data privacy impact assessments and assisting the global business and shared services groups with completing and maintaining records of processing activity
- Responding to and managing data privacy incidents
- Ensuring records of processing activity (data inventory and data mapping) are maintained as required by law by periodically performing inventory quality checks
- Build key stakeholder partnerships across the firm throughout legal, compliance, security, HR, Data Analytics
What does the role require?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a privacy/data protection field
- In-depth understanding of trends in the privacy arena, GDPR and other privacy regulations with a particular subject matter expertise in Individual Rights Processing
- Ability to work independently and liaise with a range of stakeholders
Preferences for the role?
- Ideally, you will have prior experience as a privacy professional working for large, global financial firms
- IAPP Qualifications are highly beneficial (CIPP/CIPM)
- Exposure to Privacy Internationally
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be expected to give quick, clear and concise privacy guidance
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation - Senior Privacy & Data Protection recruitment consultant.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line - 02039295885
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Privacy Lead - Incident Response (Global Financial Services)
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits (negotiable)
Data Privacy Senior Consultant (London)
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits (Negotiable)
Data Privacy Junior Consultant (London)
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Privacy Manager (Global Entertainment Leader)
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits