Privileged Access Management Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Privileged Access Management Delivery Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 09:54|
Our manufacturing client is looking for a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Manager for a large scale implementation of the Saviynt PAM too.
- End to end delivery of PAM tool in a greenfield environment
- Experience with Saviynt and other PAM tools such as: BeyondTrust, Thycotic, CyberArk, Centrify etc
- Excellent stakeholder managment skills
- Strong ability to convey technical ideas and plans to non-technical teams
- Detailed knowledge of IAM, PAM, and IGA
- Background working on and delivering Identity & Privilged Access Management programmes
- Hands-on approach
This will be a 6+ month contract with scope to extend.
£500-550 per day.
Please send an up to date CV to be considered.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Identity & Access Management Engineer
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
IT Replacement Programme Product Manager
Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, California
US$140000 - US$150000 per annum + bonus, benefits, equity
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day