Privileged Access Management Engineer
|Job Title:||Privileged Access Management Engineer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2021 08:25|
A Global Technology Leader is looking for a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer to be part of the platform leadership team. You will work alongside Platform Managers to collectively ensure that their platforms provide an efficient line of defense for the associated Cyber Security controls. You will work closely with key cyber and business stakeholders to ensure that the associated Cyber Security controls minimise the company's global risk posture. This will give you the opportunity to work with one of the worlds leading technology business and be a part of an inspiring Cyber Security function.
- Translation of high level designs to Low Level Designs for the CyberArk PAM Solution including configuration that adheres to best practice and security requirements
- Working closely with product management and operations to triage Credential Onboarding requests, ensuring that requirements for all Demands are understood and categorised for delivery.
- Play a key role in the implementation/improvement of the PAM solution, consulting on adoption, validating designs and ensuring a consistent view of risk across the business.
Extensive experience designing and implementing Privileged Access Management Solutions
- Extensive hands-on experience of the full lifecycle of credential management utilising CyberArk
- An expert with multiple server Operating Systems, Azure cloud and Active Directory.
Location - West London (Currently remote)
Salary- Up to £70,000 + £3k guaranteed bonus + 5% performance bonus + 10% pension plus extensive benefits package
If this opportunity as a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer sounds of interest, please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV and a convenient time to speak.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principle Security Engineer
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Package
Senior Manager Security Engineer
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Package
Principle Network Security Engineer
£70000 - £90000 per annum + + Package
Lead Security Engineer
£90000 - £100000 per annum + + Package
Ping Identity Engineer