Privileged Access Management (PAM) Solution/PAM Engineer
|Job Title:||Privileged Access Management (PAM) Solution/PAM Engineer|
|Salary:||£100000 - £105000 per annum + + benefits + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 11:55|
A Global Technology Leader is looking for a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Solution Architect and PAM Engineer.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on the biggest ever European consolidation of CyberArk. The business, who have adopted a cloud first strategy, are consolidating 15 different incidences of CyberArk into 1 CyberArk hub.
- PAM Solution Architect:
- work with Enterprise Security Architects to translate PAM strategy into technology roadmap.
- Oversee and provide assurance around CyberArk implementation
- PAM engineer:
- translate, build, implement, and execute CyberArk strategy
- build out different components with a strong understanding of the full delivery lifecycle
- Hand off to 3rd line support
- A strong understanding of PAM, either as a Solution Architect or Engineer
- Ideally strong exposure to CyberArk but other vendors considered including BeyondTrust and Thycotic
Location: London (only required in the office one day every 2 weeks)
Salary: Up to £105k + bonus + benefits
To find out more about this opportunity as a PAM solution Architect or PAM Engineer please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV and a convenient time to speak.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Incident Response Engineer
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Engineer
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Package
Principle Security Engineer
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Package
Senior Manager Security Engineer
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Package
North Carolina, USA
US$145000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + Bonus, Equity, Benefits