|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2022 13:56|
I'm currently recruiting for a couple product managers to join a client of mine on an initial 6 month contract. These positions will be inside IR35 paying £500 per day.
Essential skills and experience
- Working with User Researchers or carrying out your own user research to identify user needs and journeys.
- Using agile or lean ways of working to manage technical products or services to a user base with diverse needs.
- Implementing and using agile or lean tools for managing product epics, user stories, tasks and bugs, e.g. Jira, Confluence.
- Being able to define and realise complex features or products within a defined period.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Working in an environment that is developing many products at once with limited resources.
- Working in an environment where your work fits into a larger programme or portfolio.
- Managing a product through a defined product life cycle.
- Agile or lean product or project management qualification.
please register your interest by applying with your latest CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Product Owner SFCC
Salesforce Product Owner
City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + +17.5% bonus
Salesforce Project Manager
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Manager