|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||US$130000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 18:45|
Lawrence Harvey are currently working with an innovative Self Driving Start-Up based in Pittsburgh, PA. They are the leading provider of mobile industrial automation solutions for materials handling with over three million production miles driven in some of the world's biggest companies.
They have worldwide contracts with some of the largest autonomous vehicle users in the world, such as Amazon and GE. With the amount of business they have on, they are looking to scale from 250 to 400 quickly.
They are looking for a Technical Product Manager to drive both the direction and development of their industry-leading product suite.
This person will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. He/she will need to gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Update and manage the product roadmap
- Facilitate communication across stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into written detailed requirements
- Develop business cases and financial return models
- Work closely with design and engineering teams
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Drive product launches
- Manage product lifecycle
Requirements and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in technical product management roles
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Strong customer empathy, and the ability to create a prioritized product roadmap
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong communication and partnership skills - this will be an extremely cross-functional role
- ~30% travel (post-COVID)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's