|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||£700 - £800 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 14:19|
Role: Product Manager
Contract Length: Initial 6 months
IR35: In Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £700 - £800 (Dependent on experience)
- Lead the product specification team including setting team priorities, managing the day-to-day activities of the team, reporting/monitoring and pastoral care.
- Oversee and contribute to the development of a full and comprehensive set of bill of materials, product specification and product catalogue for all supply.
- Own the governance process for product specification approval and change control. Feeding in approved specifications to the Procurement Team's activities.
- Advise teams across the programme as to the implications of changing specifications (e.g. cost, ability to source supply, impact on kitting processes etc.) to ensure maximum cost and operational efficiency.
- Ensure there is a clear methodology for product specification development and that this is adhered to by the team.
- Ensure bills of materials, product specifications and product catalogues are kept up to date and accurate.
- Communicate and engage with a complex network of programme stakeholders such as use case teams (e.g. universities and care homes), scale-up functions (e.g. supply and logistics) and external parties (e.g. regulator, labs and clinicians) to ensure the specifications encompass the full range of user requirements.
- Together with the team, have a comprehensive knowledge of the products that are required for each type of kit and technology.
Skills / experience required:
- Technical grounding- working with products or manufacturing
- Experience working with procurement and how to get a specification to procurement
- Healthcare /medical / lab background is ideal
- Experience dealing with wider stakeholder group
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's