Product Manager - Robotics
|Job Title:||Product Manager - Robotics|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 20:19|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an innovative Healthcare Robotics business based in the greater Boston Area. Together, we are searching for a Product Manager to join the Robotics team.
This person will be working alongside some titans of both the robotics and healthcare world in an effort to combine Robotics and Healthcare in the most efficient way.
If successful, you will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Working with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external) to meet with clients, understand client needs and then turn this into a product.
- Work with the Engineering teams (Software Engineering, Hardware engineering and Firmware Engineering) to bring products to life.
The ideal candidate will have a background similar to this:
- 4 years of experience working as a Product Manager
- 4 years of experience working within Robotics (Both on the Software and Hardware side)
- 4 years of experience working within the Mechanical side of Robotics.
- Prior experience working as the liaison between technical and non-technical teams
- Previous experience managing Engineers (software, Hardware, Firmware)
If this sounds like the kind of position you would be interested in, please get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Robotics Software Engineer
AI Advisory / Data Science Advisory, Senior Manager
£90000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Salesforce Project Manager - INSIDE IR35 - 6 months
Senior C++ Engineer
Lead Machine Learning Engineer
£80000 - £100000 per annum + package