Product Master Data Support
|Job Title:||Product Master Data Support|
|Salary:||£350 - £375 per day + Via Umbrella Company|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2021 20:26|
Product Master Data Support - 8 Months Contract - INSIDE IR35
Key Skills Needed;
1) 7+ years as an analyst or data analyst in engineering, regulatory, supply chain, commercial, or other life sciences - preferably with strong knowledge of UDI and related medical device regulations related to data management.
2) Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry, particularly with US FDA UDI or related initiatives.
3)Very strong analytical skills, focused on data management, profiling, and mass cleansing.
4) Very strong data management tool experience--mandatory to have high proficiency with Excel; additional tool expertise such as MS Access, SQL, Tableau, Informatica, or other such tools is highly desirable.
5) Very strong experience working with product master data is highly desirable.
6) Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in a global environment.
*NOTE*: During this COVID-19 pandemic, currently all staff work from home. This role will be similarly affected
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's