Product Owner - Digital Products
|Job Title:||Product Owner - Digital Products|
|Salary:||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 08:20|
More than 1,600 employees are already working on fulfilling our customers' dream of owning their own home. Whether in sales, one of our central areas, or our innovative Campus, where around 130 engineers, product owners, UX and service designers develop the digital products of tomorrow in agile and responsible teams - from the first concept idea to prototypes and MVPs to final application. Become part of the team and enrich us as
THAT AWAITS YOU
▪ In this position, you are responsible for the further development of our mortgage lending platform, always focusing on the interests of our customers.
▪ You record customer requirements and translate them into roadmaps, epics and user stories.
▪ Look forward to working closely with our top management when it comes to advising on the integration of new processes and functions.
▪ Always with the best solution in mind, you prepare user stories for the development team, prioritize work packages, plan and control the content of development sprints.
▪ When designing software features and independently driving innovation, you always keep the big picture in mind for the greatest success.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
▪ A degree with good results, preferably in the field of economics, business informatics or science with a technical focus
▪ Passion for software development and process design and ideally first practice in an agile environment
▪ First practical experience in business consulting or in-house consulting, ideally for different companies in the financial services environment or in the business development of a company in the e-commerce / fin-tech area
▪ Pronounced analytical thinking
▪ Ability to abstraction, holistic and entrepreneurial thinking as well as the ability to create creative solutions
▪ Confident appearance, presentation experience as well as a high level of initiative and responsibility
▪ Open communication and the ability to motivate a team
▪ Very good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written, other languages and experience abroad is an advantage
If the above-mentioned position doesn't match your needs, then I would suggest to contact me directly for what I have available.
Contact Details: Jamie Haerewa firstname.lastname@example.org (Send your CV directly to my E-Mail) or give me a call on +49 (0)89 / 21093991
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Playbook Senior Product Manager
£515 - £525 per day
Product Manager - ERP Supply Chain
£75000 - £95000 per annum
IT Function Manager
City of London, London
£100000 - £110000 per annum + pension, benefits
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Power BI Developer (Insurance)
£60000 - £80000 per annum + pension, benefits