Product Owner - IT - (m/f/d)
|Job Title:||Product Owner - IT - (m/f/d)|
|Salary:||€50000 - €70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Haerewa|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 08:57|
Product Owner - Munich
Our client, develops and markets the first and only fully web-based medical software for Physicians in Germany.
They are building a diverse team with creative strengths, who introduce the status quo of medical software. By hiring exceptional people, they drive precision, build outstanding user experiences and improve the interaction between physicians and patients.
- Together with the Scrum team, you design and develop the new company-owned one
- Application landscape with the included services - considering the technical aspects
- requirements, legal framework and strategic requirements - continue.
- Create requirements for technical implementation for application development
- Organization and facilitation of scrum meetings and workshops
- Leading and Responsible for the Product Backlog and Formulating Epics and User Stories
- Autonomous prioritization of user stories in consultation with stakeholders
- Coordination and coordination of other projects
- Create a cross-team, short-term and long-term planning, considering the different project goals
What You Offer:
- German (native speaker or C1 +)
- Ideally, you have at least 3 years experience as a Scrum Product Owner (m / w / d).
- You have experience in agile project and stakeholder management, preferably in web projects
- You have a good working knowledge of operational project management tools and tools
- Task management (ideally Jira and Confluence).
- You are well-versed in moderating, resolving and, if necessary, escalating conflicts of interest.
- You are experienced in creating transparency regarding project progress and interim results.
- You have very good communication skills coupled with focus and solution skills.
What They Offer:
- The chance to do something really good: to make our healthcare system more efficient
- A dynamic and helpful team with a lot of experience and a sympathetic team spirit
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Annually increasing holidays (up to 42 per year)
- Home office flexibility
- Innovation and pioneering spirit as well as openness to ideas and changes
- Various training options (training, conferences, etc.)
- State-of-the-art tools and technologies (right to have a say in hardware and configuration)
- Corporate communication with JIRA, Confluence, Slack and Google Docs
- Only a five-minute walk to the next suburban train (Laim station - main line)
- Modern, bright and friendly offices (no open-plan office)
- Own parking if required
- Possibility to bring your own dog
- Team activities (sports, leisure, MeetUps)
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Company football, darts and much more
To apply, email your CV to Jamie Haerewa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Product Manager
City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits
Product Designer/Technical Lead
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£500 - £600 per day