Product Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Product Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 17:22|
I'm currently working with a client of mine who are in the need of a Product Support Analyst to join on a 6 month contract, this will be fully remote for the duration of the contract.
* Articulate with excellent communication skills
* Able to collate and interpret data and provide meaningful analysis
* At least 2 years' experience is a similar project supporting roll
* Exceptional stakeholder management able to effectively and clearly communicate with all levels of staff.
* Proficient with PowerPoint able to create captivating reports
* Cultural awareness
* Ability to facilitate discussions in virtual rooms I.e. Teams.
* Produce high stands of documentation
* Some knowledge of Master Data desirable.
* Some exposure to Lean Six Sigma.
* Experience using Informatica desirable.
* Certification as a BA and/or BI.
* Exposure to Change Management techniques
Please apply for further information.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Product Manager
Manhattan, New York
US$130000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum
Product Management Director
New York, USA
£160000.00 - £180000.00 per annum
Data Quality Analyst
Up to £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior Insights Analyst
£55000 - £75000 per annum + pension, benefits