Product Training Manager - Salesforce ISV Partner
|Job Title:||Product Training Manager - Salesforce ISV Partner|
|Salary:||Up to £46100.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 18:12|
A leading Salesforce ISV Partner are looking to bring in a Product Training Manager!
They released a product on the Salesforce App Exchange which has been a huge success. It now has 12,000 users and is used by more than 160 organisations. On the back of this growth, they are looking for a Training Manager to help their customers adopt the product and ensure customer satisfaction.
You will report into their Head of Technology and work alongside their Salesforce team which consists of 18 people, including Administrators and Consultants.
- Own the overall process of booking training with their customers.
- Ownership of training materials, processes and best practices.
- Maintaining a high level of understanding of their product and identifying and developing opportunities for customers to expand their use of the product.
- Communication with their customers about new developments of the product and highlighting examples of good practice.
You will be expected to have:
- At least one years experience of administering or using a Salesforce system.
- Experience of training non-technical staff in Salesforce or other applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Salesforce Administration certification (desirable.)
Apply now for a confidential chat about this in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Project manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Up to £60000.00 per annum
Up to £75000 per annum
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€45000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum