|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Contact Name:||Arthur Blass|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2022 10:25|
One of my private healthcare clients is looking for a Programme Manager/Head of Digital Solutions to lead the technology teams working on our connected health product development. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a high-quality portfolio of products including apps, portals, IoT solutions, and digital health innovations.
My client is offering an initial 9-month contract on a remote working basis, paying market rates.
Please find all requirements below:
- Experience in a senior leadership role with authority, credibility, and confidence.
- Experience in delivering highly scalable and complex consumer (B2C) products, especially apps and portals
- Experienced AGILE practitioner.
- Experience of leading software development and test teams.
- Experience in a business-facing lead role in technology delivery or development.
- Evidence of continuous professional development, achieving professional qualifications in related subjects.
- Substantial expertise in practical issues of the disciplines to lead, integrate, and direct work.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, React/ React Native, Mobile apps, website, and portal development.
- Experience with complex and scalable software architectures and best practices in cloud-based systems
If you're interested in this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com. If not, all recommendations are welcome.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's