|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£750.00 - £900.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 12:20|
Role : Programme Manager
Contract: 6- 9 months
IR35: Out of Scope
Day Rate: Up to Â£900 ( for the right candidate)
Objectives of the role:
- Undertake system engineering and planning activities necessary to prepare for the implementation of a UK GNSS capability
- Develop Authority procurement and industrialisation plans to ensure that the programme procurement and implementation is aligned with UK Government objectives and constraints
As a Programme Manager , you will:
- Develop and maintain technical oversight strategy and plan.
- Collate top level engineering assumptions and risks from various UKGNSS technical specialists
- Review key programme technical documents.
- Chair and minute UK GNSS technical team programme reviews.
- Communicate and track actions from the UK GNSS technical team programme meetings.
- Technical understanding of GNSS technologies across space/launch, system/ground and operations segments.
- Extensive years of demonstrated navigation systems experience
- Extensive experience of the UK GNSS industry Sector
- Experience in technical programme management
If you are interested please apply with your CV and I will get in touch with you ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's