|Job Title:||Project Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£250 - £305 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 09:05|
Contract opportunity: Project Co-Ordinator - Hampshire - SC Clearance - 1 year - INSIDE IR35 - £305 per day (Umbrella)
Please note: This role is inside IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy to work inside IR35
The Associate Project Manager supports the Project Manager (PM), managing and coordinating the project and data throughout the project life cycle. They may also manage some activities within a project at the direction of the PM and management of smaller value, low complex projects. They may also be required to undertake some Team and Group level coordination activities.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining the project documentation and information to provide control and ensure availability of records in accordance with the Management System and using the relevant corporate Management Information systems.
- As the first point of contact, responding to internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
- Maintaining awareness of corporate project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
- Coordinating the planning and scheduling of project management requirements and reviews, liaising with all relevant project team members and customers.
- Monitoring and updating financial data, bringing forward issues for review, and proposing options/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting and financial control through accurate reporting.
- Supporting the planning, preparing and reviewing of project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned.
- Networking and engaging with other project teams, sharing good practice and lessons learned. Engaging with Business Managers and Functions (finance/commercial etc.) as required, meeting Division and Programme aims.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of Project Management
- Budgeting and resource allocation
- Commercial awareness
- Competent in Microsoft Project 2010 and Excel
- Use of SharePoint software
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's