|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 08:23|
Role: Project Manager
Location: Sheffield or Manchester
Contract length: 3 months
Rate: Competitive daily rate (Dependent on experience)
IR35 status: Outside IR35
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects; to project scope, schedule, cost, risk management, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
- Responsible for successful delivery of projects through the entire project lifecycle in accordance with Insight methodologies, processes and standards. Measuring project performance, managing risk and ensuring the maintenance of comprehensive project documentation.
- Responsible for achieving high customer satisfaction through strong delivery management and communication with clients and stakeholders
- Execute project contract change control, working with leaders on contract change controls, as appropriate.
- Deliver assigned projects to GP targets
- Manage assigned internal and external resources to achieve project success
- Provide direct sales support for tactical sales opportunities to account managers as directed
- Mentoring Project Management teammates
- Professional Project Management Certification (PRINCE 2, PMP, MPS)
- Experience of managing large and complex customer facing projects
- Solid technical background, with sound understanding of IT Reseller and Services sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Leadership and Coaching Skills In-sector operational experience; understanding of sales processes and ability recognize sales opportunities
- Track record/experience in delivering end to end cloud/infrastructure projects
- AgilePM qualificationÂ is desirable
Please respond with your CV if you're interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's