|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £412.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 10:00|
Contract opportunity: Project Manager - Corsham - initial 9 months - INSIDE IR35 - £412 per day - SC clearance required
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
SC Clearance is ESSENTIAL
- Experienced project manager criticality of the role that they will be going into.
- Good maritime experience, this is integral to the requirement
- Understanding of the standards working on transition on the two aircraft carriers, moving legacy equipment onto 2 aircraft carriers.
- Mod Systems would be ideal
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
- Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience of governance and risk control frameworks
- Good planning and organisational skills Strong leadership; people and communications skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Project Delivery
South East England, England
£350.00 - £400 per day
Azure Programme Manager
City of London, London
Digital Marketing Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
Cloud Programme Manager (Azure)
Application Support Manager
£60000 - £65000 per annum + pension