|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 15:08|
Contract opportunity: Project Manager - London - initial 3 months - INSIDE IR35 - £250-300 per day
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- Minimum 5 years experience of managing projects in fast paced delivery environments
- Local or central government experience
- Experienced agile/lean development environments
- Experience as a scrum master
- Experience of designing and implementing customer-centric digital services
- Demonstrable experience of working with large-scale complex systems and processes
- A bonus will be knowledge of: Dynamics, Azure
- Experience of working with GDS standards.
- Knowledgeable about agile/lean methodologies
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic, energetic approach to work
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and service/business areas
- Successfully managing a workload facing tight timelines and competing priorities
- Ability to present/report findings and solutions in engaging ways
- Problem solving
- Be open and encourage critique from colleagues
- Has a broad business understanding and deep understanding of own specialist area.
- Performs complex work activities covering technical, financial and quality aspects.
- Develops and implements strategy in own specialist area and contributes to the implementation of overall ICT Shared Service policy and strategy.
- Creatively applies a wide range of technical and management principles.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's