|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2022 15:23|
Contract opportunity: Digital Project Manager - Manchester/Remote - 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - £500-550 per day
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35 and will require being on site in Manchester 2 days per week
Summary of the Role and key responsibilities
You will be managing the delivery of a POC solution for provisioning a W10 Dev Build VM onto a Cloud First device. Once we have that solution we will aim to deploy it to a group of up to 100 users within the next 6 months.
* Deliver meaningful value to the citizen and the department by utilising both agile and waterfall delivery techniques as appropriate
* Manage issues, risks and dependencies by adhering to good project management practices
* Lead and coordinate the delivery team on a day-day basis, ensuring blockers and issues are owned and resolved promptly.
* Facilitate planning, helping the team to plan the activities to deliver outcomes for the short-term and longer-term.
* Environment where there's a high dependency on a wide range of stakeholders
* Experience managing the shared delivery plan, risks, issues and is key to delivery appropriately
* Have a good knowledge of Cloud capabilities and expertise can be re-used and applied
* Hands-on experience of managing successful delivery across all stages of the lifecycle
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's