|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£495.00 - £500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paul Goldring|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 19:18|
Our client, a leading Insurance company based in the City of London are looking for Project Manager to join their large integration programme. You will be responsible for leading & delivering all aspects of their assigned projects, from analysis, through design, development, test & implementation.
You should have a solid technical awareness of application architectures, server, database & Citrix environments, although this is not a hands-on technical role.
The key focus of this role will be on the rehosting of a number of business applications, some vendor supplied, some in-house built, from one data-centre into another, with any associated software upgrades, vulnerability remediation, inputs/outputs delivery & eventual technical migration onto a new application server suite.
Desirable knowledge & experience :
* Extensive knowledge and experience of structured development methodologies, including Waterfall & Agile
* Extensive knowledge and experience of the full development lifecycle, with demonstrable evidence of end to end delivery
* Knowledge & experience within the Financial Services industry, ideally with Insurance Broking market experience
* Experience working on business application & data migrations (typically on an M&A programme or onto new infrastructure)
* Experience of working with third parties/vendors/outsourcers to facilitate the delivery of business applications
* Experience working in a matrix, vendor resourced environment
* Technically knowledgeable, with a good level of awareness of application architectures, server, database & Citrix technologies
* Clear understanding of audit requirements / outputs from the development lifecycle
* Clear understanding of data protection requirements & regulations
Project Manager - Insurance - Broking
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£500.00 - £600.00 per week
HR Systems Project Manager
SAP Project manager
Ghent, East Flanders
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits