|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Aldred|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 09:24|
My client, a leading Lloyds of London insurer are looking for a project manager who can manage a delegated underwriting authority project.
*** Previous experience working within the Lloyds of London marketplace is essential ***
- More than 5 years recent experience as a Project Manager.
- Previous experience working on a delegated authority project.
- Knowledge of either DUA/Bordereaux processes and systems.
- End to end knowledge of underwriting processes and systems.
- Ideally managed projects involving the use of target operating models.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Software House Senior Project Manager - Birmingham Consultancy
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Service Transition Lead
€450.00 - €500.00 per day