|Job Title:||Python Developer|
|Salary:||£600 - £640 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2020 09:32|
Role: Python Developer
Day Rate: £600- £640
IR35 Status: Inside
Contract Length: Until 31.03.2021 initially
- Design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the organisation.
- Have strong skills in back end web developer (or both) and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, and analysts focussed on one or more products or projects.
- Build web and mobile products to serve a variety of users' needs.
- Implement APIs for internal and external use. Build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
-Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms.
- Python and DevOps experience
- Nice to have is Kubernetes and terraform
If you are interested please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£30000 - £40000 per annum
West Yorkshire, England
£500 - £550 per annum
£300 - £350 per day