|Job Title:||Python Developer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2022 11:22|
A prestigious financial services firm based in Swansea are seeking a Python Developer to work on a range of Greenfield projects! This is a great opportunity for an individual with commercial Python experience to take on a new challenge where there are substantial opportunities to grow and become a key member of the software team.
My client is passionate about technology and are particularly interested in hiring developers who adhere to best practice and like to maintain high quality coding standards. In this position you will harness your expertise in Python development and ideally implement your knowledge of Agile, TDD and BDD.
The company are happy for the successful Python Developer to work fully remotely for this position but would ideally want you to be open to visit the office in Swansea occasionally (not fixed, roughly once a month). They are offering a comprehensive benefits package, along with assuring levels of job security.
What you will be doing:
- Provide ideas and constructive feedback to support decision making on delivery methods
- Listen to ideas and requirements from the current team
- Deliver quality code to support the development of business application
- Use Test Driven Development and best practice to produce high quality software solutions
- Design and implement development solutions relating to Development, Integration and Test environments
- Be open-minded and confident to contribute ideas for changes within the software function
- Keeps up to date with development methodologies and encourage continuous improvement methods
- Commercial experience with Python-delivering high quality code
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Experience working with databases e.g. Postgres
- RESTful Web Services
- Understanding of TDD and Unit Testing practices
- Comfortable working in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Experience with Django/Flask
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD and cloud deployments
- Experience of using Git/Jira/Confluence
The successful Python Developer will have proven experience working with Python in a full product life cycle environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, click APPLY below and send over your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits
£50000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus & Benefits
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£650 - £700 per day
Up to £575 per day