|Job Title:||Python Engineer|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Ruffles-Jones|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 17:14|
PYTHON ENGINEER - 3 MONTH CONTRACT - BRISTOL - UP TO £450 P/D
A Python Engineer is required by a fast-growing, advanced engineering company that delivers a range of complex systems and technical services.
As the Python Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Design, code, integrate, test, release and support software development.
- Develop and document technical specifications for complex software/systems.
- Ensure appropriate verification and validation of software prior to release throughout the development lifecycle.
- Maintain configuration management of development, test environments and software releases throughout the development lifecycle.
- Develop structured and maintainable code and project-specific standards.
- Ensure adherence to the Company's software development processes.
- Experience with Python and ideally C++ and/or Matlab.
- Experience of GUI software development in PyQt.
- Experience of object orientated programming principles and Structured Design Methodologies such as UML.
This is a very urgent requirement so you must be available either immediately or within short notice.
If you're interested, please apply and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is a leading provider of professionals in the Infrastructure, Development, and Cloud (IDC) verticals worldwide. I specialise in the Open Source Software Development market with a specific focus on Python technology across Europe. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's