Quantitative Sales Analyst
|Job Title:||Quantitative Sales Analyst|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$120000 - US$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kendall Maylor|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 22:16|
I'm partnering with a boutique quant risk advisory firm looking for a talented, ambitious, knowledgable recent college grad. Individuals with 1-2 years of experience would be highly relevant for this Quantitative Research and Sales role. You must have a passion for the markets, an outstanding work ethic, and strong quantitative skills. In addition, the candidate should thrive in a small team environment, be highly detail oriented, and a great team player.
This is an environment that encourages high level analytical thinking, teamwork, and inspires passionate employees to work hard and pursue personal growth.
Skill Set/Experience Required:
- Knowledge of derivatives/options (cross-asset or equities-specific) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Python and/or at least one other programming language strongly preferred (e.g. R, Java, etc.)
- Additionally, familiarity with market data and statistical packages/API are a plus (e.g. Bloomberg API, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, etc.)
- Ability to be a self-starter (e.g. manage own sales pipeline and report updates to senior management, take on projects, etc.) is a must
- Extremely strong communication (both verbal and writing) skills required
- Candidate must have a strong ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Candidate must demonstrate a passionate interest in financial markets and a 'can-do' attitude
- Undergraduate discipline in a related field (e.g. Finance, Mathematics, Economics) preferred
- Series 7 & 63 required (or willingness to take exams within a reasonable amount of time after starting)
- CFA Charter path or advanced degree a plus, but certainly not required
Individuals looking for a foot in the door within sales and trading within a quantitative level, as well as work for a boutique quant risk addvisory firm, this is the perfect opportunity and alternative for you.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's