Red Hat Linux Engineer
|Job Title:||Red Hat Linux Engineer|
|Salary:||€300.00 - €500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2018 16:27|
Role: Red Hat Linux Engineer CRP
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6 months + extension
Start date: ASAP
Maximum Rate: Market Prices
The Unix Engineering team is responsible for the 2nd and 3rd level support of 980 IBM AIX and Red Hat Linux servers running various applications. The team is also responsible for architectural designs for projects using Unix/Linux as well as accountable and responsible for the stability of Unix/Linux environments.
- Description: Participate to the migration of Lieberman password vault to Cyberark product. Participate to the migration of Powerbroker to Cyberark product. Work with members of Unix team and Cyberark project team. Participate to design, test phase and launch phase.
- Impact: Cyberark is critical to the company, as it will manage access to privileged account and critical business applications. Also, the project has tight deadline, being able to work under pressure and being able to prioritize your work is a strong asset
- Description: The creation and administration of technical documentation for the Unix team as and when required. Present to and train colleagues to support our Linux environment.
- Impact: Documentation and Information
Responsibility: Incident Management
- Description: Provide 3rd level support for Linux operating systems and applications within Euroclear. Escalation to third party vendors when required.
- Impact: Ensure compliance with Key Performance Indicators
Responsibility: Change Management
- Description: Technical validation/review of system changes within the company. Planning and administration of changes affecting the Linux environment
- Impact: Ensure Changes are reviewed and performed on time.
- Strong Red Hat Linux knowledge, Red Hat 6/7
- Experience with KVM
- Experience with Red Hat Cluster
- Good knowledge of RPM, yum, kickstart, and related technologies
- Red Hat Ansible v2.x
- BeyondTrust PowerBroker : installation, administration, coding
- Quest Authentication Services (QAS)
- Security tools and concepts (SSH, SSL, PKI, LDAP, etc.)
- Cyberark suite
- Focus on system security and cybersecurity
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's