|Job Title:||Remedy Administrator|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 09:37|
Contract opportunity: Remedy Administrator - initially 12 months - Hampshire - INSIDE IR35 - £600-700 per day (Umbrella) - SC Clearance
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- Strong experience in Remedy administration and engineering.
- BMC AR Remedy System Administrator Certification.
- AR 8.x and 9.x BMC Remedy deployment and migration experience.
- MyIT, Smart IT and Smart Reporting experience.
- knowledge of BMC Atrium Integrator Spoon and BMC Remedy Data Import Tool.
- Strong SQL skillset.
- knowledge of BMC web services to support integration activities.
- Strong knowledge of Remedy Developer Studio and best practice when building upon customisations to forms, and workflow.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Ability to pick up existing processes and tools and get up to speed in a short period of time.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and verbally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner.
- Ability to function as a member of a team while also capable of operation with little supervision or constant guidance.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's