|Salary:||£300.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 10:02|
Contract opportunity: Researcher Swindon initial 6 months INSIDE IR35 - £300-350 per day SC clearance
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- Experience of conducting research and analysis
- Experience of commissioning
- Related masters' qualification
- Support the implementation of the strategy covering the direction and governance of research and analysis that provides high quality and relevant research and analysis that has impact on the quality, relevance, currency and effectiveness of courses and output.
- Communicate and collaborate on work and outputs for specified faculties improving understanding of research requirements and more widely both nationally and internationally and to enhance the reputation of the company.
- Support the identification and curation of research and analysis requirements for specified Faculties.
- Identify, develop and manage routes to commissioning research with specified internal and external suppliers.
- Identify new content in relevant areas of research including effective scanning of current research literature, websites and social media to identify changes and direction.
- Develop research proposals with ethical clearance (where appropriate) and commission and run research using external suppliers (e.g. universities) and internal suppliers (S&T funded research, DCDC).
- Carry out research and analysis including short-notice tasks in direct support of the company. Provide SME input on subject areas related to strategy and international relations. The exact area/areas will depend upon the gaps in the knowledge mix at the time of recruiting individual posts.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's