|Job Title:||Reward Analyst|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 09:59|
Reward Analyst - Financial Services Company - Various locations (London or East Sussex)
My client is a technology focussed financial services company, they are looking for an excellent Reward Analyst to join their established HR team.
If successful, you'll work on a exciting Workday project focussed around benefits and multiple smaller projects in a fast paced environment.
The company is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the highest quality of people where your talent will be recognised with a brilliant workplace environment and benefit scheme.
- Work on multiple projects focussed around salary and benefits of thousands of employees.
- Manage pay cycles and salary benchmarking.
- Use excel and other tools to effectively analyse large data sets.
- Effectively engage multiple stakeholders across hr and senior leadership.
- Work on busy projects to tight deadlines.
Location: London/ East Sussex
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
- Strong experience with reward/compensation.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Knowledge of Workday (ideally).
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's