|Job Title:||Risk Manager|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £412.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 10:43|
Contract opportunity: Risk Manager - Corsham - 11 months - INSIDE IR35 - £400-415 per day - SC clearance
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
Experience in maintaining a programme-level risk analysis of all significant projects in order to monitor the risks and vulnerabilities of project Description:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance at all levels on the application of risk management process and formal requirements for corporate governance.
- Maintain the Corporate risk register and ensure quarterly review of Corporate Risks; reporting in line with formal requirements for effective internal control.
- Monitor quarterly review of Divisional risks; ensuring quality and consistency of approach across the business; ensure risks and their potential impact are accurately defined and assessed; and that appropriate mitigation plans are actively managed and reviewed for effectiveness.
- Work with Programme Office to improve quality of Project and Programme Risk Management activity.
- Ensure two- way communication of key risks to inform business decision making.
- Facilitate risk identification workshops as required to assist identification of business risk.
- Provide guidance and support to planning officers in their role as divisional risk-coordinator.
- Identify Risk Management skills gaps for identified individuals and facilitate appropriate training.
- Management of Programme Level Risk Conduct assessments to define and analyse possible risks
- Evaluate the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences
- Audit processes and procedures Develop risk management controls and systems
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks Create contingency plans to manage crises - Enhance and update existing policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports and present recommendations
- Strategic Risk is important Supporting network environment experience in working in this environment IT specialism's
- Large scale complex programme area Strategic viewpoint
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Azure Programme Manager
City of London, London
Digital Marketing Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
Cloud Programme Manager (Azure)
Application Support Manager
£60000 - £65000 per annum + pension
Application Support Manager
Up to £60000 per annum + pension