|Job Title:||Risk Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 13:39|
Contract opportunity: Risk Manager Corsham 10 months INSIDE IR35 - £400 per day SC Clearance
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance at all levels on the application of risk management process and formal requirements for corporate governance.
- Maintain the Corporate risk register and ensure quarterly review of Corporate Risks; reporting in line with formal requirements for effective internal control.
- Monitor quarterly review of Divisional risks; ensuring quality and consistency of approach across the business; ensure risks and their potential impact are accurately defined and assessed; and that appropriate mitigation plans are actively managed and reviewed for effectiveness.
- Work with Programme Office to improve quality of Project and Programme Risk Management activity.
- Ensure two- way communication of key risks to inform business decision making.
- Facilitate risk identification workshops as required to assist identification of business risk.
- Provide guidance and support to planning officers in their role as divisional risk-coordinator.
- Identify Risk Management skills gaps for identified individuals and facilitate appropriate training.
The Project Control resource is required to complete the following tasks for the Portfolio
- Review risk reports from the EPMO resolve any risks highlighted for improvement
- Develop and implement a risk review regime to ensure a consistent and repeatable approach to ensure that the entire risk register is reviewed, at a minimum, on a quarterly basis
- Review all risks for the quality of the information presented, and work with Risk Owners to improve quality as required
- Work with stakeholders to develop and document effective mitigation plans, work with wider Project Controls team to ensure consistency in reporting
- Prepare risk reports for all governance meetings as required
- Provide additional reporting and analysis as required for any additional review
- Provide secretariat support to 1* Programme Boards
- Ensure all risks appropriate risks are escalated to the 2* DaaP calls and BPR calls
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's