Robotics Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Robotics Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 10:00|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an innovative Robotics business based in the greater Detroit Area. Together, we are searching for a Robotics Software Engineer to join the Robotics team.
This person will be working alongside some titans of the robotics world.
If successful, you will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Developing Perception algorithms for the Robotic group.
- Working alongside your peers to enhance the current Navigation, Planning and Mapping Algorithms.
The ideal candidate will have a background similar to this:
- Strong background in C++
- Experience with Python, Julia, Node.JS are going to be bonus points.
- Linux Ubuntu - bonus points for terminal editor experience
- Experience with Mapping, Localization, Controls, Path Planning, Optimization and Probabilistic Robotics.
- Solid educational background
MUST HAVE ROBOTICS EXPERIENCE FOR THIS POSITION
If this sounds like the kind of position you would be interested in, please get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Robotics Engineer
Principal Software Engineer
US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Senior Software Engineer - C++ - Path Planning
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity
Data Engineer Azure (remote)
£60000 - £75000 per annum + pension, benefits