|Job Title:||RPA Architect|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£95000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Wilson|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 14:34|
Automation Architect / RPA Architect
RPA Architect working with a leading global consultancy in the City. Working as part of a leading consulting team you'll be responsible for setting the strategic direction for RPA and business process automation.
Responsibilities will include:
* Lead RPA assessments and identify feasible process automation
* Define the complexity of the automation, talk the client through the benefit and savings and create an RPA solution design
* Take the lead on various RPA engagements, including building of the capability, target operating model design, CoE setup etc.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of the latest trends within automation
* Significant experience leading the design and implementation of automation and RPA solutions into enterprise level clients
* Strong consulting experience and the ability to engage executive level stakeholders and sell the benefit of automation
* Excellent knowledge of key RPA solutions; Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere etc.
* Good Agile delivery experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a consultancy working on some of the most prestigious automation projects globally.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Technical Integration Architect
£70000 - £80000 per annum + pension, benefits
SQL Database Architect
West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + plus package
Oracle Enterprise Architect
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits