RPA Business Analyst
|Job Title:||RPA Business Analyst|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 10:33|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: RPA Business Analyst West Midlands Initial 3-6-month contract Around £350 per day (Dependent on experience)
One of my leading clients, a global organisation in West Midlands require an RPA Business Analyst to join them on an initial 3-6 Month contract.
- The position has responsibility for client facing requirements gathering to capture as-is process and map to-be process vision.
-Identifying automation opportunities, detailed documentation and capture of testing scenarios and enablers and articulating them to the client for further analysis and documentation.
- The role involves collaborating across project team members and supporting activities such as test planning and working on UAT with the client.
- Running workshops with client SMEs to understand the end to end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation.
- Calculate automation % and FTE benefit and build effort estimates Present and document summary of findings to the client and walk them through to-be design of the automated process.
- Provide outputs for weekly due diligence updates with the client.
- Support in additional key project testing activities such as test planning, test strategy and UAT execution with the client Understanding the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process.
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development.
- Ongoing monitor of benefits realised as part of the delivery's and recommend optimisations to improve automation efficiencies
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience of Requirements Capturing to support a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementation
- Proven exposure to User Acceptance Test Management
- Proven ability within Business Process Documentation / Re-Design
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
£300.00 - £325.00 per day
Front Office Business Analyst - Charles River - London-6 months
City of London, London
Lead CRD Business Analyst - London - 6 months
£650.00 - £750.00 per day
Lead Charles River Business Analyst / PM - London - 6 months
£650.00 - £750.00 per day