|Job Title:||Ruby Developers|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 13:57|
Role: Ruby Developers
Contract Length: Initial 6 months
Location: Central London
IR35 Status: Outside IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600 - £650 per day
One of my public sector clients based in Central London are currently looking for multiple Ruby Developers to join them on-site for an initial 6 month contract.
Skills & Experience required:
- Extensive Ruby experience.
- Proven experience of investigating and fixing software bugs and faults.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage source code releases.
- Use appropriate tools to manage/track tasks.
- Investigate and fix software faults and bugs as assigned.
- Assist in providing development time scales and estimates.
- Assist in providing technical feedback on business requirements.
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's