Ruby on Rails Developer
|Job Title:||Ruby on Rails Developer|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€50000.00 - €70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 19:24|
An award wining software company are looking to grow their team with a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer! You will develop scalable web applications and APIs for clients in a range of sectors.
This company work in a very collaborative way and you'll have an opportunity to mentor junior engineers and work in a team to develop exciting products that meet their clients needs.
Ideally, they'd like people to be based in their office and will even sponsor your visa (if you require.) They will however consider candidates who wish to work 100% remotely.
Location: Wicklow, Ireland
Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing high quality scalable web applications
- Focusing on delivering quality code.
- Working in a collaborative team, utilising a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Assisting in the planning, scheduling and tracking of projects.
You will be required to have:
- 3+ years experience of developing web applications.
- A proven record in building applications in rugby on rails.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply now to have a confidential chat about this in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€45000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Up to £80000 per annum
£70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
Senior BI Developer
£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits
SharePoint & O365 Developer
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, benefits