Ruby on Rails Developer
|Job Title:||Ruby on Rails Developer|
|Location:||Wicklow, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€50000 - €70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Lyons|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 15:46|
A fantastic opportunity for a Ruby on Rails Developer has arisen to join multi award winning and highly acclaimed software, design and business consultancy. They are looking to expand their current team of iOS, Android and Ruby on Rails developers, UX/UI designers, and professional advisors.
This company delivers sophisticated, scalable, quality software products to clients from a wide variety of industries worldwide.
As a Ruby on Rails Developer you will be developing scalable web applications and API's for clients from various sectors, working on interesting and challenging projects. This is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow in a progressive company. Visa sponsorship will be provided if required.
Location: Wicklow, Ireland
Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
Your responsibilities will include:
● Developing high-quality scalable web applications.
● Focusing on delivering quality code, while shipping quality products.
● Working in a collaborative team, utilising a combination of Agile and Waterfall
● Assisting in the planning, scheduling, and tracking of projects.
You will be required to have:
● A proven track record in building applications in Ruby on Rails.
● Experience with ReactJS and similar libraries and frameworks.
● A good understanding of PostgreSQL, PostGIS and overall database structures.
● SASS, HAML, and responsive CSS knowledge would be highly beneficial.
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
● Experience with deployments, architectures and development using Heroku.
Apply now by following the link provided and Jack Lyons will be in touch shortly to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior Applications Developer
Up to £45000 per annum + pension, benefits
Power BI Developer
£35000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits