Sage Financials Consultant - Home Based
|Job Title:||Sage Financials Consultant - Home Based|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Byrne|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 17:03|
Sage Financials Consultant - Home Based - Up to £45k base - OTE: £60k
An industry leading Sage Consulting Partner are looking to recruit a Sage Financials Consultant to work on a variety of projects with key clients. This role will be completely remote/home based and is a great opportunity to join a growing team with exciting projects.
The company, an authorised Sage Reseller & Consulting Partner, are onboarding a variety of new projects with industry leading clients. They have become to go to client for Sage related projects and established strategic partnerships with leading solution providers.
Key benefits of this role include the chance to work fully remote/home based, working on industry leading projects, work with an experienced team, great benefits e.g. Pension, Health Cash Plan, Technology Loan, Benefits Platform, 25 Days annual leave + bank holiday, etc.
There are several requirements for this role, if you meet them then please apply!
- Run pre-sales scoping workshops
- Sales Negotiation and Closure
- Financial subject matter expert around client engagement
- Contract Negotiation, in conjunction with other departments
- Financial subject matter expert around client engagements
- Delivering implementation projects, around both Sage Financials and Salesforce.com, including requirements capture, process analysis, solution design and validation, configuration, project management, data migration, training course development and delivery.
- Provide post implementation support and maintain customer contact
- Financial background
- Cost Accounting experience
- Working knowledge of charts of accounts
- Consulting experience
- Client facing
- Strong understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Sage or other accounting package
- Experience of implementing Sage or similar accounting packages, at small or medium size companies
- Exposure/confidence in presenting and negotiating successfully at Director level
- Experience in Salesforce
- Qualified/Part-Qualified Accountant
- Sage Financial qualified
- Degree level or equivalent education
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification (Desirable)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 base salary OTE: £60,000
Location: Home based
To apply click the link and attach your CV. I shall be in contact in due course to discuss the company while also discussing your suitability in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce and niche emerging technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Salesforce Consultant - Remote Based (USA)
Los Angeles County, California
US$100000.00 - US$130000.00 per annum + 401K, Excellent Healthcare
Salesforce CPQ Consultant
£40000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Einstein Analytics Consultant
Solihull, West Midlands
£600 - £700 per day