|Job Title:||SailPoint Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2022 09:56|
My client are looking for a SailPoint Engineer with experience in delivering the IIQ or IDN product, and it's capabilities, into large end-users.
- 5-7 years' experience doing hands-on engineering with a good understanding of architecture principles
- Been involved in writing RFP's
- Consultancy background
- Worked with multiple IAM products and have an excellent understanding of identity access management as a whole
- Be able to lead a deployment and produce all relevant documentation, RFP's, design, specs, etc
- Must have strong communication skills and stakeholder management
3-months initial contract with scope to extend.
Outside IR35, fully remote.
Rates are dependent on experience.
If you are available, please apply with an up-to-date CV and for a call back. Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be a good fit for this role, please pass these details on.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Lead Security Engineer
£10000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Software Engineer
North Carolina, USA
US$145000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + Bonus, Equity, Benefits
€450.00 - €500.00 per day