Salesforce Account Executive
|Job Title:||Salesforce Account Executive|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + + commission|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 14:07|
Salesforce Account Executive:
Salesforce consultancy seeking to be the go-to partner amongst the education and nonprofit sectors is seeking an Account Executive. Despite market conditions, they are experiencing increasing client demand and have made three hires during lockdown. You will be part of their continued growth and will be responsible for developing existing customers, as well sourcing prospects and turning them into revenue generating accounts.
Obviously, under the current circumstances interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely. When we return to business as usual, you may be expected to travel to meet customers, but you will be majoratively remotely based.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Salesforce AEs to identify new prospects and develop existing customer accounts.
- Owning the sales process of projects from prospecting through to completion.
- Understanding the technical capability of colleagues and effectively communicate project requirements.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand business requirements and create specific customer requirements.
- Create a strategy to ensure business growth and potential new markets.
The successful candidate will be expected to have:
- Previously sold Salesforce solutions for a Salesforce partner/ISV.
- An existing network of prospects/customers within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Product suite - knowledge of Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce certifications (highly beneficial)
Role: Salesforce Account Executive
Location: 100% remote
Salary: £60,000 + commission
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to the details provided and Zak Harvey will be in touch shortly.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Salesforce directly, the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Salesforce recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Salesforce Change Manager FTC
£55000 - £65000 per annum