|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 14:09|
FTSE 250 requires a Salesforce Administrator to join it's existing team to aid it's end-to-end implementation of a brand new Salesforce Lightning Org. You will be responsible for consolidating the existing 2 orgs through continued maintenance, administration and user training, whilst helping support the design and build of a 3rd org.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Comfortable with Salesforce configuration - workflows, validations rules, formula fields, sharing rules etc.
- Confident with data - Salesforce data loader, managing and cleansing data etc.
- Business analysis skills - stakeholder management and requirements gathering.
- Salesforce ADM201 Certified.
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 + 10% pension + 20% bonus
Keen to find out more? If so, please contact Zak Harvey on the details provided!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Salesforce Functional Consultant
£55000 - £75000 per annum