|Job Title:||Salesforce Administrator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2018 15:09|
Salesforce Administrator required for one of the fastest growing media and tech companies! Whilst traditional Salesforce Administration responsibilities will form the basis of this role, a recent acquisition means you will be heavily involved in project work too, including a total Salesforce platform revamp, and integrating with third party applications and marketing automation tools.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator with around 2 years experience, looking to gain exposure to another Salesforce org, and have exposure to exciting technologies such as FinancialForce and CPQ. You will also have access to a generous training budget, whilst there is a clear career progression to Salesforce Application Manager outlined.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Acting as first line support for multiple Salesforce orgs
- Resolve issues such as user set-up, defect testing, data updates, roles/profiles etc, whilst escalating more complex matters to the development team
- Maintain and monitor Salesforce data quality
- Support of larger Salesforce development projects
- End user Salesforce system training.
The successful applicant will be expected to have:
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce
- ADM201 Salesforce Certification
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Experience supporting finance systems/packages
- Knowledge/understanding of marketing automation products
- Strong communication skills - able to interact with users and senior stakeholders
Location: Central London
Sound like you?! If so, please contact Zak Harvey on the details provided.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum